Have you ever wanted to type 'click' to click? Have you ever wanted a harsh error buzz to fill you with rage when you accidentally type 'clikc'? This might just be the game for you!
- Type "help" to see a list of commands. This also works in the shop/HR!
- Type "info X" in a store to see a description of an item/employee.
- Hitting a wall? Maybe it's time for a reboot. Type "reboot" to view the reboot menu.
As of v0.5.3, you can type "copy save" to copy a text-based save code to your clipboard. Back it up somewhere, and then you can copy it and type "paste save" to continue from where you left off!
Clipboard saving is cross-compatible between the web and desktop versions. (The desktop version also auto-saves every 5 minutes (as of v0.5.5) as well as automatically on exit, and loads the stored save upon opening.)
Happy new year 2023! I have just added an untested Linux build of the game because someone asked nicely. Enjoy.
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Clicker, Idle, Incremental, Text based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Community Feedback UpdateFeb 24, 2021
- Clipboard Saves, AgainFeb 22, 2021
- Clipboard SavesFeb 20, 2021